High Humidity Levels In Your Home Can Cause Health Problems:
- Your home becomes a breeding ground for insects.
- Mold and mildew will grow.
- Dust mites will thrive.
- Indoor condensation appears on windows.
- Wood floors; trim; and furniture may warp or rot.
- Your rooms feel musty.
Your Air Conditioner is designed to control temperature, NOT humidity.
If you're like most people, you will try to cope with high humidity by lowering your thermostat while your air conditioner is running. This will increase your utility bills and make your home feel too cold, rather than comfortable.
A Whole-Home Dehumidifier will automatically extract the right amount of humidity throughout your entire home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner, or independently as needed. Less moisture in the air reduces the strain on your air conditioner and also allows you to set your thermostat higher to run your air conditioner less.
Whole-Home Dehumidifier Benefits Include:
- removal of up to 130 pints of moisture per day.
- minimal maintenance.
- drains itself automatically.
- requires an air filter change once a year.
- convenient, quiet operation away from your living space.
- increased comfort and energy savings.